Our specially trained team can help victims and witnesses of all types of crime, including:
When you contact LVWS, we will:
- give the immediate information you need and check whether your safety is at risk
- help you decide if you need more support
- refer you to a caseworker for ongoing support, if needed.
If you are referred for ongoing support, a caseworker will:
- contact you within two working days
- make sure that you know how to contact them
- give you time and space to talk about what you’ve experienced, and how it has affected different areas of your life
- answer any questions you may have about the support we offer or the justice system
- identify the right support for you and your circumstances
- agree the next steps with you.
Contact us whenever you’re ready to get support.
Our service directory helps you find local organisations to support you. It’s easy to use, just enter your area or postcode and then select the type of support you need.